Friday, December 11, 2009

Thief!


I was looking for pictures to put up on my blog when I clicked on a picture of Vladimir Nabokov standing in a field with a butterfly net. When I clicked on the picture it brought me to Adam Benson’s Nabokov blog. I thought it was pretty cool that our class is now main references for imagery of Nabokov. Since I was already on his page I began to scroll through his blogs (for ideas of my own) when I scrolled past a modernist picture of colorful numbers. I immediately realized that that was the picture that I had used for my blog about synesthesia. I will credit myself for using the picture first, and I almost used the picture that I clicked on originally to get back at Mr. Benson for using somebody else’s art, that I had already stolen, for his own gain. Kidding!

I did find it interesting though that we both used the picture for the same blog type and I had planned on using a picture that he had already used on another of his blogs. I haven’t took the time to look through the reoccurrences of images throughout are blogs, but I would bet that there has been a lot of overlapping of pictures and themes in the blogs that I have decided not to put anymore pictures on my blog (unless it is completely outstanding). These occurrences just show that great minds think alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment